1. We value Evangelism: We believe as a church, and as individuals, we are called to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. This includes a local (our church will continually grow by reaching the lost and planting new churches), national, and worldwide vision for evangelism.
2. We value Prayer: We believe prayer is the most important ministry of the church from which all other ministry is energized.
3. We value the Bible: We believe anointed Biblical teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individual lives and in the church.
4. We value the Holy Spirit: We believe the key dynamic to life in the church is the Holy Spirit and we desire His fellowship, leadership, anointing, and manifestations.
5. We value Relationships: We believe that unselfish, loving relationships are at the heart of true Biblical community.
6. We value Discipleship: We believe every follower of Christ should be continually growing in Christ-like commitment, character, and wholeness. We believe strongly in the value of life groups to accomplish this task.
7. We value Worship: We believe in having times of personal and corporate worship. Our public worship services are expressive, Spirit-led, Christ honoring, and Biblically based.
8. We value Lay Ministry Leadership: We believe every believer has unique gifts to be developed and used to strengthen the church. We believe in developing leaders with servant hearts, so our church can continue to grow and fulfill its vision and mission.
9. We value Family and Marriage: We believe we are called to encourage and strengthen the families and marriages of our church and community.
10. We value Local Community: We believe that involvement in the community is essential to effective ministry.
11. We value Stewardship: We believe stewardship is the privilege and responsibility of every believer.
12. We value Excellence: We believe excellence honors God and inspires people.